Frequently Asked Questions

Most frequent questions and answers
  1. Passport with good validity
  2. Highschool TOR and Diploma
  3. College TOR and Diploma
  4. IELTS Academic or English Language as Medium of Instruction
  5. If you are married and had the last name changed, please submit a Marriage Certificate from PSA
  6. Resume for your information
  7. School admission fee

There are schools who do not require an IELTS examination.

Please note that there are certain criteria to waive the IELTS requirement per school.

Costs are program, school and location dependent. On average, expect to spend $10,000 to $15,000 Canadian Dollars.

Cost of studying in Canada

Tuition fee ranges from $12,000-18,000 per year

Government Fees

  • Student Visa Fee- $150
  • Dependent – $255
  • Biometrics – $170


  • Work Permit- $155
  • Open work permit holder – $100
  • Dependent Child (per child)
  • Visitor – $100

*All prices are in Canadian Dollars and are subject to change at the time of application.

  • 1 Year = 1 year of PGWP
  • 2 Year = 2-3 years of PGWP

PGWP will allow students who have graduated from eligible Canadian designated learning institutions (DLIs) to obtain an open work permit to gain valuable Canadian work experience.

Skilled Canadian work experience in National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill type 0 or skill level A or B that is gained through the PGWP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian experience class within Express Entry.

Yes, here are the details that you need to provide.

With a $18,000 tuition per year

  • Principal Applicant – $28,000
  • Principal Applicant with accompanying spouse – $32,000
  • Principal Applicant, accompanying spouse and dependent children – $32,000 + $3,000 per each child.

Yes, please see below information who can be accompanied.

  • If your married/common law: your spouse/common law partner and children can come with you
  • If you’re single: just you but you will have the option to sponsor your parents when you become a permanent resident and fulfill the financial obligation
  • For single parents: Your children can come as long as their biological father or mother (if acknowledged) will sign the authorization letter allowing their children to come to Canada without them.

Yes, you are allowed to work under the following circumstances:

  • OFF CAMPUS – during school – maximum of 20 hours per week
  • OFF CAMPUS – during term break – You can work unlimited hours.
  • ON CAMPUS – you can take the full hours offered to you by the school
  • DURING SCHOOL – You can work off campus – 20 hours per week and on-campus – unlimited hours.
  • DURING TERM BREAK – You can work unlimited hours (off campus or on campus)

The Key To A Brighter Future Awaits

If you have any questions, please reach out to us and we’ll be more than happy to answer them for you.

want to talk to us instead?

call us today